Saturday, October 13, 2007

At The Farm


Today we went to Cox Farms down the road for their Fall Festival to celebrate our friend Charlie's 1st Birthday. It was our first time there and it was fun! We went on a hayride, visited with friends, and went to the pumpkin patch, too. I had this vision of taking the babies' photo while laying in a sea of pumpkins. I even put them in some denim overall-type clothes that I thought would look so cute at the farm. So we get to the patch at the end of the party and see the perfect spot for the babies. They sat against a huge pumpkin with tons more in the background and were looking just right. Then... the camera's batteries died! I can't believe it.

Great news! We went for their 6-month checkup yesterday and the pediatrician feels it is time to wean Libby off the hypoallergenic (and VERY expensive) formula! Then we're gonna phase out Prevacid, too. This is great news for Libby as she is catching up with her brother in the growing bit. Speaking of, their stats were this: Libby- 16 lbs, 5 oz; 26 1/2 inches; Drew- 16 lbs, 8 oz; 27 inches. They're growing like weeds and I have a feeling will be out of their infant carrier carseats soon... The doctor said they're looking great-- in the 50th or 75th percentile for everything, except Drew's peanut head is in the 25th percentile. Looks cute to me, though.

1 comment:

  1. What a bummer! I would've been so sad to have my camera die just then :( You will need to hunt for a pile of pumpkins to take their picture on. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...