Sunday, November 25, 2007

The Babies' Christening

Last Sunday was so special because we finally had the babies baptized. It was such a beautiful service and I just love our new little church we found down the road from us. It is so quaint and cozy and everyone is so welcoming there. Plus the building is over 200 years old, so we like that it's historic, too. We had so much family here-- about 20 people in all! It was nice having everyone together and some stayed all the way through Thanksgiving. The last visitors left Friday night, so we've been doing laundry and feeling strange with so much quiet around here. We're so excited to be going to New Orleans for Christmas so we can catch up with everyone again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...