After dinner tonight, I went to the sink to rinse the caked on green beans off of me. I turned around and saw this-- my little rascal had taken off his sock and put it in his mouth like a dog. I don't know what was funnier-- the sock being in his mouth or that goofy smile he kept on his face for about 2 minutes. He is a little ham, I tell ya. Then I looked at Libby and she just stared at him like he was crazy. They certainly keep me entertained!
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Mr. Mischief
After dinner tonight, I went to the sink to rinse the caked on green beans off of me. I turned around and saw this-- my little rascal had taken off his sock and put it in his mouth like a dog. I don't know what was funnier-- the sock being in his mouth or that goofy smile he kept on his face for about 2 minutes. He is a little ham, I tell ya. Then I looked at Libby and she just stared at him like he was crazy. They certainly keep me entertained!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
so cute, Katie! He looks like such a little flirt, I love it!
ReplyDeleteEm
that is so cute! Looks like a little comedian! :)
ReplyDeleteHe is so funny and playful:)
ReplyDelete