If any of you have the Baby Signing Time DVD's, you know the song about how "you put your fingertips together for more, more, more..." Sorry if that is now stuck in your head for the rest of the day! Well, Libby and Drew have been sort of hit or miss with signing, even though I've been doing it for the past 7 months now. Friday night we went out to dinner and Libby was sitting between Darrell and me. I had stopped feeding her because Darrell and I were talking. I see something out of the corner of my eye and it's Libby signing "more, more, more" over and over again. I couldn't believe it. She has never initiated this sign before-- only lets me do hand-over-hand with it sometimes. Anyway, I thought it was so great and praised her like crazy. She then asked for "more" about 10 more times. Then today, at our friend Sam's birthday party, she showed her daddy what she thought about the cheese pizza we were feeding her for lunch! Take a look...
Thats so good!!! Its SO SO fun to see them sign! I bet she picks up a few more here soon!!!!
ReplyDelete