Saturday, May 9, 2009

Our Saturday

Today was another busy Saturday. Our church is looking for a permanent home and although they were initially intending to build, it looks like renovating a current building for sale is a better option. We went to tour the empty "Bud Building", which was the former home of the Budweiser warehouse. They had a little service talking all about it, but since it started at 8:30 AM, we missed it. We did, however, make it just in time for the BBQ and socializing. We met some new members, including Karen, who was taking some photos of the event. She got some of us, too...

My Favorite:

2 comments:

  1. Hi Katie, Great pics! The portrait samples look so adorable and I love that pic of Drew and Daddy from church too. That is just the cutest thing with them laughing and being face to face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How SWEET! Those are great pics:) My friend Sarah went to the Bud bldg too. I am so sorry I missed it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...