I've heard great things about this nice amusement park in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, which is only about 2 1/2 hours away. It's called Dutch Wonderland and it has rides and games for young children. We packed up the van and headed out early Saturday morning. It was a rainy day, but we were able to do a lot in between little showers here and there. We had a really great time, but poor Drew still doesn't like the carousel-- he wanted off right away. I thought he might enjoy it this time since we tried it before. But I think he's got his daddy's genes since he doesn't like amusement rides either. We took a fun ride on the log flume and got splashed at the end. It was a little fast and steep, so I'm surprised they said it was for little kids like Libby and Drew. After that, we stuck to the really slow, but fun kiddy rides. We headed out as it started pouring late that afternoon. It was a breezy day-- so much so that we had to buy sweatshirts for Libby and Drew-- in JUNE! But we had a wonderful time and can't wait to go back again.
It was funny b/c the mom next to me was calling her daughter Lizzy. It was a little confusing!
Looks like fun!! How much does it cost to get in? I should check the website:)
ReplyDelete