Monday, September 6, 2010

Another Katie's Chicken Casserole

I've been reading another Katie's blog lately and found this recipe for a Chicken Casserole she makes. I tried it the other night and it was delish! I only had white meat, but agree that maybe some dark meat in there would have made it even better. I'll have to try it that way next time. But definitely easy and Libby and Drew loved smashing up the Club crackers in the ziploc! The recipe:

1 whole chicken, cooked (white meat chunked, dark meat ground)
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 cup sour cream
1 stick butter, melted (I only had margarine on hand, but still good)
1 sleeve Club crackers

Grind up crackers in a ziploc by beating with a tenderizer. Dump in a bowl and add the melted butter and mix. Spray a casserole dish and add chicken, soup, and sour cream. Mix all together well and top with cracker crumbs. Bake at 350 till bubbly. YUM!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds YUMMY!! Will have to make it for the hubby, he loves chicken casserole. I make one that is a little similar - but doesnt have crackers in it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...