Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday Libby and Drew!

I've been gone for awhile, but wanted to share the photos from Libby and Drew's 4th Birthday! I can't believe how fast time has flown and that I have 4-year-olds now. Phew! We have had lots of celebrations- one at home with just the 4 of us, a birthday party with daycare and preschool friends, and a trip to Louisiana for another round of presents and cake with family.

For our home family party, I made a cake myself and it was TONS of work. I tried it as a test run for the party at the park and decided that a sheet cake from Costco with embellishments from toys we had at home would be a better option! It definitely was and I still got lots of compliments on it. ;)






We had their party at Burke Lake Park last weekend and it was so much fun. There is a train, carousel, and playground there along with a pavilion for us to have cake, ice cream, and snacks. It was a Mickey and Minnie Mouse theme and of course, I planned it for several weeks before it actually arrived. With the help of my wonderful Cricut scrapbooking cutting machine, I was able to make several things, including the favor bags, centerpieces, and banner. Everything else was courtesy of Party City and Costco.














1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...