We had a great time with our "Cayenne Pepper" and our "Crawfish" babies today. We took them to the block party down the street and everyone loved their costumes. They also had a party today at their sitter's house (apparently Libby was a cow and Drew was a puppy-- hope to see those photos soon), so they were wiped out when they went to bed tonight. We're enjoying the last year or 2 at home in the peace and quiet before we have to venture out up and down the neighborhood trick-or-treating with 2 little ones...

Here's a Halloween card we sent out to family and friends:
Hmmm....are the pepper and crawfish a little New Orleans-ish??? :) Very cute!!!
ReplyDeleteHow cute! I took the babies out trick or treating because I wanted to show them off:) Also because I have an 8 yo so I had to go out any way.
ReplyDelete