Darrell started a new job at BAE Systems on Oct. 1st. So far, he's liking the change. He is going to be in New Hampshire all week for a training of some kind, so Nana came up (after I basically begged her) to help me this week. It's been so nice having her already, plus the babies laugh more at her than at me. What's the deal with that?
And I'm officially a suburban mom-- no turning back now. It's not because I now have 2 kids and really DO live in the burbs. No, it's because we traded in my Camry today for a MINI VAN. GASP! I know--- the horror of it all! But it's really nice and full of things we needed-- like SPACE for 2 babies, a huge stroller, groceries, my work stuff, and whatever else. It was quite comical if you ever saw me in the parking lot of Target alone with the babies. I'd have to put them in the car, then put the stroller in the trunk (pushing and shoving until it fit), then strategically place shopping bags all around and pray they fit. Now shopping will be much easier. Yay for that-- boo for the new budget we have after having twins, though. We save every last cent for diapers, wipes, formula, clothes, and so on and so on and so on. I hear it only gets worse once they go to school. There are field trips, ballet/soccer classes, and so on and so on...
Oh my goodness! I found your blog address on Jill's blog. I have b/g twins too. They are almost 6 mos old. Your babies are adorable! I noticed you live in VA, where?? We could be neighbors! Sounds like we both suffer from sleep deprivation. Your home business website looks really nice! I may be throwing some $$ your way soon:) I love personalized things.
ReplyDelete