Sunday, December 9, 2007

Christmas Portraits and Card

We had portraits taken last week, so I thought I'd post a couple of cute ones. I used them for our Christmas cards, too. I just love how Drew is sticking out his tongue. His funny personality is really coming out lately!




3 comments:

  1. Sooo cute!! I love those outfits! Are they from Cayenne?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! Love the smiley faces!!!
    Also - I know what you mean about feeling like teeth are never going to come in! We finally have nicholas' first tooth at 10.5 mos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love his tongue sticking out, that's just adorable. Love the outfits too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...