Okay, enough about me-- the babies, the babies! Let's see... Drew now has 2 top teeth to go with his bottom 2. They are so cute! They appear to have a big gap between them, but maybe once they come out more they will go together? Cute either way, in my opinion. Libby's bottom 2 have come out fully and we're waiting on the top 2. She's been really fussy at night and keeps waking up lately. Plus she's so overtired during the day (even when taking 3 naps). So, maybe it's teeth? Or a growth spurt? Or my daughter?
I'm thrilled to report that BOTH BABIES ARE FINALLY SITTING UNSUPPORTED! Hip, Hip, Hooray! I knew they would do it in their own time. Drew has already started the semi-military crawl. He's definitely moving and scooting around. Libby is beginning to get on all 4's and rock back and forth like Drew did a few weeks ago.
Today we went to Costco and shopped with the babies and 2 million other people. We tried out our new shopping cart cover and loved it! It's the first time we've put them in the cart together (we usually used the stroller since they didn't sit so well) and they behaved pretty well. But by the time we got back in the car, Drew had a scratch on his arm from Libby! (You can see it in the photo above) She'd probably say that he deserved it because he kept stealing her nu-nu even when he had his. Little stinker! They are growing sooo fast. I still can't believe they'll be 10 months old soon. Geez...
Oh, one more thing-- I went to the movies and dinner with some girlfriends and saw Juno. I thought it was so good and can't even remember the last movie I saw in a theater. Wonder if D will take me out for a real date for our 8-year anniversary on Feb. 5th (also Mardi Gras day)!
Wow! those teeth really came! We still have just 2 bottom teeth at 1 year old. I am looking forward to when they can actually eat more food that requires teeth.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the sitting! I think thats a huge step in helping mommy too since they can sit and grab toys.
Good luck with your grad classes. I always enjoyed the classes - It seems it was easier to get an A in grad classes vs bachelors. Maybe I enjoyed it more??
I think your class sounds neat. Let me know if you hear any cool ideas.
Don't you wish every cart was like Costco carts!!
you are one busy mama! I can't imagine working, going to school and raising twins on top of that! How nice that you got to go to the movies, you definitely deserve it. Don't you just love Costco shopping carts? We were there today too! Oh, and Brody has the same gap between the two front teeth. I think it starts to close as the rest of the teeth come in (hopefully, or else we better start saving for braces :). Good job on the sitting - that's awesome!
ReplyDeleteWow, you have a lot going on!
ReplyDeleteCute teefers! :) I bet Libby is teething.. hope she sleeps better soon.
Don't you LOVE the carts at Costco? Bet you got a lot of attention:) We always do. We have been going every 2-3 weeks for diapers and formula.
Faith picks on Brandon ALL the time! She takes all of his toys, his paci, anything that he may be looking at. She scratches him, pulls his hair (what little he has). What is it with girls? :)
Love the teeth! Sooo cute! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I agree...wish all carts were like the Costco ones. Wherever we shop, I'm armed with my Clorox wipes...like a mad woman. I should consider the cover thing...but wipes are pretty easy...and fairly cheap. Maybe mine are too old at this point?
oops! I tried to reply to the comment you posted on my blog but the email wont let me so I'll reply here. Thanks for the kind words about my blog! Your blog is great too and your babies are gorgous! I feel a little left out though...between you, Peggy, Jill, and Joanna I'm the odd woman out with B/B twins. Oh well! Maybe my next set of twins will include a girl. *bit my tongue...I hope I didn't just jinx myself!*
ReplyDeleteHi again! Do you have today off? If so, ENJOY:)
ReplyDeleteNot a day off, but a 2-hour delay, which is always nice!
ReplyDeleteHey Katie - I lost your email address, so sometime email me okay! :)
ReplyDelete