Saturday, February 2, 2008

6 Months Ago...

6 months ago, the babies got to sit in their favorite toys (the Exersaucer and the Jumperoo) for the very first time. To see how much they've grown, I'm posting pictures of them that day and then in the same toys today. Darrell and I were just saying that they are getting so tall that they only have 1 more knotch on the toys before they've outgrown them. This makes me sad because they have so much fun in them. But then again, I'm sure they'll find something else to entertain them (like the kitchen cabinets, the coffee table, etc.)!



4 comments:

  1. Wow! They really have changed. How neat to compare the pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have the exact same Jumperoo! It was Zacks all time favorite. We just put it and the excersaucer out in the garage last weekend.
    :( They just didn't want to be in them any more. Now that they're starting to walk they don't want to be confined. It's nice to have the extra space but it was easy to put them in those toys and feel safe and be able to do a chore or two....not to mention it means they're growing up. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good comparison picture! They are growing so fast, aren't they! We never had jumperoos or exersaucers, but I wish we did because they look like fun! You're right, they will find entertainment really fast in the kitchen cabinets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, look how they have grown!! Mine love the jumperoo too. The exersaucer is not as popular since they can't jump in it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...