Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Rub A Dub Dub, we LOVE our new tub!




We bought the babies a new tub yesterday and this is their first time in it. They had fun, but I don't think they'll fit in it together for very long.

3 comments:

  1. Awww thats sweet! Your tub will last longer (once they outgrow it) if you take turns bathing them. We do that sometimes just because they both stand in the tub and it is scary for me. so my husband will watch one while I bathe one and then switch. Just an idea :) Love the video! They look like nice healthy babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! They look like they like their tub :). We should have tried something like that because it looks nice and safe in case they fall over. Now I think mine are too big. And it looks easier to clean than the whole big bathtub. Such cute babies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Who can resist a wet baby splashing in the tub!?! NOT ME! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...