Monday, May 5, 2008

13-month portraits






Well, we finally got our act together and took the babies for their 1-year portraits. Too bad we were 1 month late! It actually worked out to our advantage because the outfits their Nana bought them fit a little better. They were so good, but I'm apologizing to Libby in advance because I just don't know what to do with her hair when it gets frizzy like this. We use conditioner on her already. What's next-- hair wax? I can't wait until the teenage years!

3 comments:

  1. Oh these pictures are GREAT! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! Where did you go to have them taken?
    Maybe some spray-on leave-in conditioner would work in her hair when it gets frizzy like that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great pictures Katie! I really like the top one of them sitting next to each other. I think they turned out great! And I hear you on the frizzy hair, our poor girls.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...