Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Libby's 1st Word

Every night at bathtime, we go over body parts and clothing when they are getting undressed. This weekend, Libby was touching my face and moved up to my eyes and said, "Eyes, eyes!" I wondered if this was just coincidence, so a few moments later when she was looking at something else, I asked her where mommy's eyes were and she pointed to them again. She even found Daddy's eyes. Now she loves to put out her pointer finger and say, "Eyes, eyes." In fact, when we got their portraits taken on Sunday, they got some shots of her doing it and it was so cute. Another proud moment for her speech-language momma!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah for Libby! That's sort of a hard one to say. Mine stick to the d works and easy stuff like that. So good for Libby! Making her speech-language mama happy :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! what a great first word(s)!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...