Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Thank Goodness for Green Goodness!
Libby hasn't been herself for several days now-- at least during meals. She started last Friday by spitting out anything with texture, so we stuck with smooth things. I had originally suspected new teeth coming in, but then wondered if she was just getting picky since she ate any kind of fruit. By Sunday she had some diaper trouble and by Tuesday night we had to change 3 blowouts in the middle of the night and gave her 3 baths in 24 hours! She has basically eaten nothing and is even rejecting milk. But we've been giving her water and some "Green Goodness" mixed and she's taking that well. She has no fever and is still wanting to play, but isn't as peppy as usual. One of my student's parents is a family physician and she told me to just be sure she's hydrated, so that's our goal. If no fever, that's good, so hopefully it will work its way out of her (and not literally) soon! Let's just pray that none of us get it next!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Poor Libby! I hate it when they get sick. That's really good there is no fever and she is still wanting to play, very good sign. I hope she is better soon and the rest of you stay healthy!
ReplyDeleteThis sounds like when my boys got sick back in October of last year. They didn't eat food or drink formula for almost 2 weeks!! They survived on Pedalyte....YUCK! Hope she is better soon and that she doesn't "share" it with her brother or mommy and daddy!
ReplyDeleteThats so funny cause I used the Bolthouse Farms Immunity Boost this week when N&C were getting a mild cold and I swear it knocked that cold out!
ReplyDeleteSo what is the Green Goddess one for?
Poor Libby! I hope she is done feeling yucky!