Wednesday, January 21, 2009

We're on the Road to Recovery!

We're finally all back to good health and everyone will go to work and daycare tomorrow (Thursday). I kept Drew home today for 1 more day and it really helped him. I'm just ready to go back out into civilization for the 1st time since Friday. Guess that means I can't wear pajamas again tomorrow, though. ;) Here is a video of Libby from the weekend when she started to feel better. In her former life, she was definitely a dog hanging her head out of a car window!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute toy! I don't know if I've seen that one before? Don't you love how they say ball like they are southern? lol

    I'm glad you are getting better! Thank goodness thats over!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you sent it to my house!!! Eli has it and I think I am next :( I just pray Ethan doesn't get it too!
    Glad you are all on the mend though!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...