Monday, February 16, 2009

Do You Know the Muffin Man?

I tried out a new recipe for muffins on Saturday and let's just say that all 12 are gone by today (Monday). I think that means they were a hit (between L, D, and me)! I went another route this time-- I took my Mom's banana bread recipe and modified it a bit by replacing 1/2 the sugar with Splenda, using light margarine instead of butter, Egg Beaters for the eggs, and added blueberries and some of my new favorite spread from Trader Joe's called Pumpkin Butter. Let's just say they were delish and you could not even taste the difference between these and the regular recipe. And for those counting, I figured out that they are only 3 Weight Watchers points. Not too bad for something so yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...