Saturday, April 25, 2009
Portrait Session
We were originally scheduled to have our portrait session last week, but rescheduled to today. The weather forecast earlier in the week was warm and sunny, probably around 78 degrees. Then on Thursday, it was 80. Yesterday- 85. But today it was NINETY-THREE degrees according to our car thermometer. So, our outside shots weren't so fun, especially b/c we were all sweating with red faces. Plus, did I mention that Libby refused to nap today? And her crying kept Drew up, so he was cranky, too. Poor babies were so hot, they started saying, "Inside, inside?" I felt terrible b/c it was one of those days and we were almost 30 minutes late to our session, cutting it short since there was another session after ours. Our photographer, Marirosa, was so nice and really worked hard for us. I'm just hoping that Photoshop really IS as good as she says it is. ;) We should get proofs in 7-10 days, so I'll keep you posted...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.