I love them! Now you get to decorate your walls with them:) I wanted to ask you about your photographer and if you thought it would be worth it or similar in cost for me to try her rather than have 2 yr old pics done at the Picture People or some where?
P.S. my mother in law ordered that table from someone who makes them... I will try and get her contact info and the prices! She made Zach a really nice "treasure box" too.
Those pictures are just gorgeous!! ♥
ReplyDeleteI love them! Now you get to decorate your walls with them:)
ReplyDeleteI wanted to ask you about your photographer and if you thought it would be worth it or similar in cost for me to try her rather than have 2 yr old pics done at the Picture People or some where?
P.S. my mother in law ordered that table from someone who makes them... I will try and get her contact info and the prices! She made Zach a really nice "treasure box" too.
ReplyDelete