It's been pretty hot and sticky or rainy lately, so we've been trying not to kill one another while being inside most of the day! I pulled out the crayons and happened to have some Teletubbies and Sesame Street coloring books with my teaching supplies. I also had a paint-with-water book, but that was a little tricky with the water, so we stuck with crayons! Plus, since they're washable, I didn't care much if they colored the table, too-- it wiped right off.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.