We had a fun Halloween this year. We went to our sitter's house for her daughter's birthday party. Libby and Drew got their faces painted, which they loved. Then, we went to our neighborhood block party and then headed out to a few houses before it started raining. I think the kids had more fun handing out candy at our house. Not to say that they didn't like the candy they got-- they wanted to eat all of it that night! Drew decided to be a pumpkin at the last minute when he saw the costume in my closet. So, no giraffe like he insisted on earlier. But all in all, it was a fun night!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.