Libby and Drew's birthday was even more special this year since it fell on Easter Sunday. We had a great weekend! We dyed Easter eggs, visited the Easter Bunny at Cox Farms, went to church, and had an Easter Egg Hunt in our yard. It was lots of fun since Nana, Uncle Tim, and Uncle Jeff were here to share it all with us! You'll notice that poor Libby got a sunburn on her face from being outside in the sunshine too much. But that didn't stop her one bit!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.