Friday, January 28, 2011
Snow Day 3 = Baking
Who doesn't love a little comfort food, especially on a cold, snowy day like today? I started the day making a big dish of my mom's delicious baked macaroni and cheese. She uses the Luxury Brand long macaroni noodles, but we can't get those up here. Usually when she visits, she comes with several pounds of it and of Community Coffee. But we ended up using the last of the noodles, so I just used elbow macaroni. Today, I added a little zing to it with a topping of Italian style bread crumbs (Progresso, of course) mixed with Panko crumbs. It should add a nice crunch. Don't be surprised if our lunch is just a bowl of this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.