Drew's hair was finally ready to be cut, so we took him today. He was very cooperative and even liked the clippers. He looks like such a little boy now!
wow! Cute haircut. He looks so proud :) I just gave Nicholas his 3rd haircut this weekend. Once you start cutting, it seems you need haircuts more often.
Holy cow these words to copy 'word verification' to post comments on blogs are getting SO tough to read!! I have that on my blog too! Man!
wow! Cute haircut. He looks so proud :) I just gave Nicholas his 3rd haircut this weekend. Once you start cutting, it seems you need haircuts more often.
ReplyDeleteHoly cow these words to copy 'word verification' to post comments on blogs are getting SO tough to read!! I have that on my blog too! Man!
Awww, how cute! He looks a lot more like a toddler than a baby.
ReplyDeleteThat is too cute :). He looks like a big boy and so happy!
ReplyDelete