Today is a good day for Flashback Friday because 1 year ago my precious little ones were born. It seems like it was yesterday because the year has certainly flown by. But then again, when I think back to those first few months, I'm amazed we were able to make it this far! I've enjoyed every moment, even the tough ones, and I can't wait to celebrate many more birthdays with my babies. Here is one of my favorite videos of the babies when they were only 2 days old. I must have watched this one 100 times, so I thought I would share it with all of you...
Happy birthday Libby & Drew!!!! That is just the sweetest video, I love those little noises Libby was making. And Drew look so sweet & peaceful snoozing away. I hope they enjoyed their wagon, I can't believe they are one! You now officially have toddlers - ack! Happy birthday you two!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Libby and Drew!!1 Thats so sweet!!! I love the little squeaks Libby is doing and Drew is sitting so quiet. Remember when Libby was crying maybe once you got home from the hospital and Drew covered his ears or something like that? I remember that story was too cute! Congrats Katie for raising two beautiful little one year olds! Luv, Jill
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY LIBBY & DREW!! How very sweet:)
ReplyDelete