Saturday, January 3, 2009

A New Year's Baby

We got some exciting news on New Year's Day-- my brother Bryan and his wife Erica welcomed their new baby girl, Susanna Brigid. She was born at 9:48 AM, weighing 8 lbs, 6 oz and 19 inches long. I talked to Bryan today and it sounds like everyone is doing well, but are trying to get some rest. They got home from the hospital today and are getting settled. Bryan is in the Navy and is unfortunately going out to sea tomorrow for 2 1/2 weeks. I'm sure it will be the longest few weeks of his life waiting to get back home. But hopefully it will go by fast for him. He asked me how to upload video footage today and I am trying to talk him into starting his own blog!

1 comment:

  1. wow congratulations Aunt Katie!!! She looks so alert too! What a great size baby!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...