Sunday, February 22, 2009

Artists In Training

Today is a cold and windy day. We all went to Church this morning for the first time in a long long time. L&D signed up for the play room and we went a little early thinking we'd have to stay to help them feel comfortable there. Well, as soon as they saw toys and heard us say play, they were off and didn't even look back to say goodbye. They had a great time, so it's good to know that we can go to church more often. They're transitioning down to 1 nap (I guess) and it's still a little rough for them in the morning. But hopefully it will only get easier to lose that nap.

We came home and tried to find things to occupy these 2 little active ones. We tried to go for a wagon walk, but didn't make it too far because of the cold strong wind. So, I decided to have them FINGERPAINT for the 1st time! They were confused and mostly wanted to eat it, but then had fun making a mess. Here are some cute photos:

Drew's masterpiece:



Libby's masterpiece:

3 comments:

  1. what great picture!!! I love the messy faces!
    glad you had a nice time at church too! Isn't it nice when you know they are having fun!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice masterpieces! I'm sure they had a lot of fun. N&C like to taste-test too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!! I have been scared to try finger paint. Did you go to New Life again? It was a great service on Sunday! Brandon and Faith love to play in their kidzone room. They rarely cry any more, but they are always at the gate looking for me when I come back:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...