Sunday, April 5, 2009

We finally met the Webbs!

So we started going to New Life Christian Church a couple of months ago and I found out that my fellow MoM and blogger, Peggy, also goes there. She usually attends the later service, so we hadn't been able to meet in person yet. Well, this Sunday after I dropped off L&D at the child care (Kidszone), I walked right into her with Brandon and Faith and Zach, too! I couldn't believe it!! She sat next to us and it was so strange seeing her right there in the flesh when we've only been virtual friends for about 18 months or so. She's so adorable and really sweet, too. Plus she has some really cute kids. ;) Hopefully we'll get some play dates going b/c it is outrageous that we live in the same area and yet had never met until now! Here's a photo of us from our cell phone camera-- not the best quality, but it'll have to do...

3 comments:

  1. I'm soooo jealous! How cool is that!?! I had so much fun meeting Joanna this summer and will hopefully get to meet Amy (Boone and Sullivan) at the end of this month since she is coming to San Francisco for vacation! You and Peggy should get together all the time since you are so close! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! See Katie? We should get together all the time!
    It will be easier this summer when you are off. Are you going to keep Libby and Drew home with you? We can have play dates during the week too. I am always looking for something to do before and after nap time! And I miss the South Riding/Stone Ridge area. I miss the Daily Grind, Moe's Southwest grill (kids eat free on Tuesdays!)and that smoothie place. Yum!
    We have some fun places over here too.. they just opened a new Chik Filet by our house that has a fun indoor playground.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats so neat to meet each other! I wish we could all meet up someday. Too bad we are all spread all over.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...