Thursday, October 1, 2009

Beware of Hand Sanitizers


I use hand sanitizers ALL the time, especially because of my job with preschoolers. I've put it on Libby and Drew's hands a few times if we don't have wipes available when we're out. Anyway, I got an email at work today about the dangers of children ingesting hand sanitizers. Apparently the alcohol in them can be fatal to toddlers if they ingest 3 squirts of it! I checked it out on snopes.com and found that it is true. Take a look at the article and be careful with that Purell! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I had no idea!! Thank you for posting about this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard of this before. Its crazy cause you'd never think a kid would ingest this stuff!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...