Monday, October 26, 2009
For Tracey and Russ
Tracey and I met years ago when we worked at the same elementary school. I had just moved to Virginia at the time. We hit it off and have been close ever since. I absolutely adore her and Russ is a true gem. They are the most thoughtful, caring, sensitive, FUNNY, and just all-around awesome people I know. They have gone through 3 failed rounds of IVF in the past year and have their blood test tomorrow to see if this round (with THREE embryos implanted) worked. I've been praying for them like crazy and hope they are blessed with at least 1 baby. Here's hoping for good news tomorrow! I'm keeping them in my thoughts tonight and hope you will, too. I even made them this wordle tonight (I love that website-- so cool).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm sending POSITIVE thoughts their way! :)
ReplyDelete