Today is like our usual Saturdays- running around. Darrell and Drew are off for haircuts and Libby and I are off for errands. Luckily, the weather is nice- beautiful and sunny, but still cold in the 40's. I can't wait for spring!
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Polka Dots and Hair Cuts
Friday, Drew woke up with what he calls "polka dots". We thought it may have been from the new soap we used or from the fact that we didn't have time for baths on Thursday night, so we had a "pseudo bath" instead. That involved warm wet washcloths with a teeny tiny microscopic pinch of soap added. Perhaps this was not the best idea. Brenda, our sitter, called me Friday afternoon to ask about it and said that it got worse on his face after nap. I'm figuring because he rubbed his face on his sheets. But then she mentioned that it may be from the end of their bout of sickness. Sometimes kids break out in a rash at the end. I guess for the big finale or something! This happened to Libby a while ago and after a dose of benadryl with no results, I'm thinking she's right. This morning they were still there and drew is now proud of his "polka dots", especially because "they aren't scratchy, Mama."


Today is like our usual Saturdays- running around. Darrell and Drew are off for haircuts and Libby and I are off for errands. Luckily, the weather is nice- beautiful and sunny, but still cold in the 40's. I can't wait for spring!
Today is like our usual Saturdays- running around. Darrell and Drew are off for haircuts and Libby and I are off for errands. Luckily, the weather is nice- beautiful and sunny, but still cold in the 40's. I can't wait for spring!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.