Friday, March 5, 2010

Shamrocks

Maw Maw and Paw Paw sent us a nice shamrock seed kit for our anniversary this year. It came with the seeds, dirt from Ireland, and a pretty Irish porcelain bowl to plant them in. I saw that it takes about 3 weeks for them to grow, so we got started a couple of weeks ago. We had fun talking about seeds and how they need dirt, water, and sun to grow. I put it in our sunny kitchen window and Libby and Drew are so excited to see how much they have grown. It looks like we'll have a nice display once St. Patrick's Day rolls around in a few weeks!

Planting day (Feb.21):





Feb. 25th:


March 5th:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...