Sunday, April 25, 2010

Our Prayers

Tonight's prayers were some good ones. We start out by thanking God for our family, friends, and whatever was relevant for the day. Here's how it went...

Me: "Thank you, God, for giving us sunshine today when they said it would rain. Thank you for our family - Libby, Drew, Mama, Daddy. Please keep us all safe and healthy. Thank you for our home to live in and for all that we have because of You."

Drew: "Thank you, God, for bulldozer PJ's," (what he was wearing - I bought them a couple of weeks ago for him when I was shopping alone). "Thank you for giving those to Mama for me. Amen." {heart melting here}

Libby: "Thank you for Princess and Toy Story helmets," (yes, they got out the tricycles today). "Thank you for tricycles, flowers, and houses. Amen."

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...