Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy Independence Day 2010

It's Monday night and we are packing to make the long drive home from Atlanta early tomorrow.  We have had so much fun doing tons of things these past few days.  We've been on a picnic in the park, walked in a July 4th parade, watched fireworks in Decatur Square, had New Orleans snowballs (yummmm), played at the playground, made delicious treats like cupcakes and tice krispie treats, and had fun playing with the cousins!  My brother, Jeff, flew up for the weekend, too, so we loved spending time with him, too.  We've taken tons of photos, which I will upload soon, but here is a sneak peek...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...