Thursday, July 12, 2007

3 months already!

I can't believe our babies are 3 months old already. Time has flown by so far and I can't believe I'll be going back to work so soon (at the end of August). We found an in-home daycare in the subdivision next door and think the babies will love it there with Ms. Brenda. She has a huge basement with tons of toys, games, and activities. It looks like a fun place and she even has another set of twins there. It makes me feel better that they will be in a great place. I was working about an hour away from home, so I'm hoping there will be an opening closer to home this school year. For those who don't know, I'm now working as a special education teacher/speech-language pathologist for Child Find and the preschool resource program in Fairfax County Public Schools. I travel around to daycare centers, preschools, and children's homes to work with them. It is fun for me to work with the youngsters and I see so much progress in a short amount of time. Keep those fingers crossed that a position opens up closer to home so I can spend less time in the car and more time with these cuties!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...