Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Say Cheese...Take 2!


Ok, so we weren't all that thrilled with the quality of our Target portraits a few weeks ago, so I asked for some recommendations from other moms and found out about a new studio in our area called Portrait Innovations (http://www.portraitinnovations.com/). We had a great photographer, who also happens to be a twin, and love the photos we took home the very same day! They were so patient and tolerated our "bottle" and "change" breaks very well. They had 4 different outfits and "sets", so we bought a RIDICULOUS amount of photos! At least now when I have to hand a photo to every stranger on the street (because we are the geeky first time parents who don't know any better when ordering), I won't be embarrassed by the quality. Hey, if you're reading this (and aren't a stranger) and want a photo, just email me! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...