Monday, July 16, 2007

Say Cheese!




We took the twins for their first professional portraits a couple of weeks ago. That was like an episode of Laverne and Shirley trying to get them to sit up as best as they could, look at the camera, and smile! But we were able to get a couple of cute ones. I'm posting the 2 best ones. Poor Drew was so serious the whole photo shoot while Libby was smiling from ear to ear.

The babies are doing well and are both napping like champs. In fact, Libby is snoring away in the Amby bed (a hammock-type bed good for babies with reflux). I can hear Drew playing in his crib. He loves to look at his Fisher-Price Rainforest crib soother. It has peaceful music, motions, lights, and rainforest sounds. It puts me to sleep better than him sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...