Monday, March 3, 2008

Tooth Tally

Drew has been a monster at dinner the past few nights. A real bear! Then tonight the poor baby just screamed whenever the spoon touched his mouth. Well, I finally got a good look after Motrin and Orajel and found more teeth coming in. He seems to be popping them out all of the time. Here's the current tooth tally:

Drew: 7! (3 on top, 4 on bottom)
Libby: 2 little rabbit teeth on the bottom

At this rate, Drew will have a full mouth soon!

1 comment:

  1. Wow those teeth are really coming in quick! Hopefully the worst of the pain is over soon for him!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...