Sunday, April 6, 2008

1st Birthday Party

Yesterday we had a birthday party with our family and everyone had a great time. Libby and Drew dove right into their cakes and before we knew it, they were covered! Libby attacked hers right away and left little on the plate. Drew took his time and meticuously ate each bite, but he was still covered in icing at the end. You can tell they are having a sugar crash in their new wagon right after! Drew was crashed out and slept all night, but Libby was wide awake until at least 10 PM or so. See why we only do this once??


































5 comments:

  1. AWWWW!!! Those pictures are just beautiful! I love how they just got right into their cakes!! Now I am hungry for cake, Katie! Thanks! lol
    Looks like a beautiful and fun party! I love celebrating their birthdays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a fun party! thanks for sharing the wonderful pictures! : )

    ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun birthday party! I really like your slide show too. Those cakes are too funny, Libby really went to town on hers :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the slide show! Great hats and cakes. Where did you get them? They destroyed those cakes! WOW! I can only imagine what it was like to clean up:)
    You have toddlers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on making it to their 1st birthday! Such fun pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...