Monday, August 4, 2008

16 months and 1 freckle

Today the babies are 16 months old!!! I have said this a million times already, but I still cannot believe how fast time is flying. Before we know it, we'll be enrolling them in preschool. Ay, yi, yi...

I've been meaning to post pictures of some cute things I discovered on Libby and Drew. A few weeks ago, I noticed that a piece of dirt wouldn't wipe off of Drew's arm. I took a closer look and realized it was his first freckle! It's a cute little one right on the back of his arm near his elbow. Then, this past weekend, I looked at Libby and realized she has a really tiny one on her leg. No other freckles anywhere else on either of them. So, you know I just had to take some photos (click image to enlarge)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...