Wednesday, August 6, 2008

They don't make bubblegum like they used to

As a mother, I have learned to pull tricks out of absolutely nowhere in order to entertain and soothe my children. One day while stuck in traffic, I started to blow bubbles to them in the backseat to keep them from fussing. It worked like magic. They were so amazed! I tried to show Darrell this back at home, but the other bubblegum I had just wasn't cooperating. It was a new piece, so I think it needed some more chewing on my part. But I wanted to post this video anyway to show you Drew's new word for the week: "bubble". Gotta get some better bubblegum to keep practicing, though...

2 comments:

  1. The grunting and thrusting to escape the chair is hilarious! My Jake does the same thing and has managed to pop his try off a few times. *L* Cute bubbles Mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, he says bubble so well! That was cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...