Friday, October 24, 2008

The Pumpkin Festival on Flashback Friday

Today Darrell and I left work early and took L&D to Ticonderoga Farms Pumpkin Festival. It is just down the street and I heard from several people that it is great for the little ones. There was only about 10 people in the entire place when we arrived. So, that meant no waiting in line for the hayride or slides. First, we stopped to see some goats and peacocks, too. On the hayride, we stopped at the corn crop and found some pumpkins. We got some good photos there. After that, we went down the slides and had so much fun! Actually, I think Darrell and I had more fun than the babies!! Then we went and roasted marshmallows to make s'mores. Libby ate almost my whole s'more. She also loved the plain marshmallows, too. In the end, we all had a great time, but I think L&D were happiest when trying to eat the hay. Funny thing is, Libby had hay in her diaper tonight. Bet that must have been itchy! They went to bed a little early and we haven't heard a peep since.

Some videos of us going down the slide:
Darrell was out of breath by the time he filmed Drew and me:

As I try to do on many Fridays, I'm flashing back to one year ago this month. Look how much they've changed!!

1 comment:

  1. Those are sweet pictures! I like the picture of you looking at Libby - you look so pretty. :) Its amazing how much your kids have changed! They really have grown up!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...