Friday, November 14, 2008

Colds, Nu-Nu's, and Trains

What's with Fridays?? Yup, we have 2 sick babies again this Friday! Last night they did not sleep at ALL, so we were all tired this morning. But they didn't seem to be feeling bad and had no symptoms. They went to daycare with no problem, but when I picked them up... both had runny noses and Drew was hoarse. They have been running like faucets and went to bed a little early. We set up the humidifier and Vapor-Plug-In, but poor Libby keeps tossing and turning--- most likely because she has to spit out her nu-nu (pacifier) since she can't breathe thru her nose. :(

Speaking of the nu-nu... we're so proud of Libby because she's down to using it only while sleeping at night. She just started taking naps at daycare without it, so that is GREAT. I was going to try and wean her off this weekend, but since she's sick, we'll wait. But she knows that it must stay in her crib and not come out. This is such great progress since she used to need it all day long. I want to get rid of it before her 2nd birthday (since that's what we SLP's recommend), so we're on the right track...

Speaking of tracks... we bought a great train table in excellent used condition from a neighbor for $40! I wondered if this was a good deal, but when I found out that the Thomas and Brio train cars are like $20, I knew it was. It came with 2 big storage drawers underneath, tons of tracks, a Thomas car, and some other train cars. L&D are too young for it now, but I think it will make a great present later on. I looked online to get a picture of it and I think this is it here. It costs $250!! I love a good deal!!

4 comments:

  1. I hope L&D are better for you soon! That train track looks really nice, sounds like you got a really great deal. I think L&D will love playing with it, I can't wait to get ours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope L&D get better really fast. What a great deal your neighbors gave you! They will have so much fun with that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had to go get a humidifier last week too, I hope yours get better fast, it all lasted here about a week.

    That is an AWESOME deal on the train!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats really a good deal! We just found a train/craft table for $50 and it has storage baskets underneath. I was shocked how much Thomas toys were when we found out. Of course, thats what Nicholas likes. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...