life with twins
Awwww. I know you guys tried SO hard to keep her healthy and happy. I hope you are doing okay. :)
I'm so sorry Katie, it's hard to lose a pet. Our cat had hyperthryoidism too and we had to put him down. It's hard because they are one of your family. Hang in there :(.
I'm sorry Katie. Cleo was a beautiful kitty and enjoyed a long life with you as a family. My best wishes to you.
Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.
Awwww. I know you guys tried SO hard to keep her healthy and happy. I hope you are doing okay. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry Katie, it's hard to lose a pet. Our cat had hyperthryoidism too and we had to put him down. It's hard because they are one of your family. Hang in there :(.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry Katie. Cleo was a beautiful kitty and enjoyed a long life with you as a family. My best wishes to you.
ReplyDelete