Friday, December 19, 2008

A Big Sigh of Relief

That's because I finished every Cayenne Paper Christmas order, my online graduate course (got an A, too!), wrapped and shipped our gifts to LA, and mailed our own Christmas cards I made. It really does feel nice-- but wierd since I am so busy during the month of December. Before I know it, Christmas is here and I haven't even made my own cards yet. But this year, hopefully friends and family will get theirs in time for the holiday.

I was home today with the babies again because they are still sick. Drew woke up warm again (100.9) and was feeling LOUSY. Still coughing, sneezing, nose running, little appetite, lots of grouchiness, and wanting to cuddle (that's the only good part). But it's so hard to share and wait your turn when you're sick. And Drew just wanted to follow or be held by me all day. Libby is still coughing with a yucky nose, but is eating more, so I think she's on the rebound. I'm just hoping and praying this makes its way out of here before we travel to LA by plane on Christmas Eve. Ten bucks says Darrell and I get it when we leave, though. YIKES!

2 comments:

  1. Wow you have accomplished a lot! Congrats on your A :)
    I hope the babies feel better soon and that you and Darrell don't get it.
    Thanks for the sweet comment! I am glad you like the music. I have been playing Christmas music constantly in the house! This season is going by too fast for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope they are better too. At least you can take more for the cold than they can. I'd almost want them to wear masks on the plane so they don't catch something from 'plane air'. But most toddlers wouldn't leave that on! Good job on your A!! It feels so nice to have accomplished so much.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...