Saturday, December 6, 2008

O' Christmas Tree

We went on a little trip today to visit Santa at Cox Farms and then buy our Christmas tree. It is so cold here this weekend and we got our first dusting tonight. It was about 34 degrees this afternoon, so we bundled up L&D in several layers. They could hardly move in those big coats! We stopped to see Santa and they didn't mind sitting on his lap at all. But it's still hard to get them both to look at the camera. Even though they're bundled up, I prefer this with no line and just down the road over a hellish day at the mall anyday! We looked at the trees there, but too expensive. Then drove down to another nursery, but the trees were also really expensive. So we left and went to Lowe's. To be honest, out of all the trees we've ever gotten, we have had the best luck with ones from Lowe's. I realize they must have been cut in October, but for some reason, we've lucked out here. Plus paying only $34.99 instead of $75 and up is a good thing. L&D were so cold here and so I tried to pacify them with tons of snacks. Their poor little faces got chapped. Getting home to a warm crib for a nap couldn't come fast enough. After a nice long nap, we had dinner and then just let them loose to look at the Christmas decorations I've put out already. They love them all and already say "Santa", "Snowman", "Ho Ho", and "Candy Cane". Libby loved dancing and Drew just wanted to chew on a candy cane since Santa gave him his 1st one today. Here are some photos:


1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures! We have an artificial tree. We did the real trees for a few years, but I just don't have the patience for them. lol
    Sounds like Libby and Drew are really talking a lot! We're a little slow going here, but they are getting it.
    Did you get your hair highlighted? Its cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...