Thursday, December 11, 2008

Trimming the Tree-- Toddler Style

I'm sure this is illegal in a few states, but luckily no injuries to report (well, not due to this incident)! I'm amazed that these lights actually still worked after this. I love this video b/c you can see Libby having so much fun. She gets like this only every so often and immediately shuts it off when I bring out the camera. You'll notice she does bring it down a few notches once she notices me filming. Stinker!

2 comments:

  1. Awww, that's cute. Libby was having a lot of fun! What good helpers you have there - ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry...but after seeing that tangled mess, I'm glad I have a tree with lights all ready on it. *L* They looked like they were really enjoying themselves though. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...