Friday, December 12, 2008

New Hat and Mittens

I can already tell that Libby is going to be a girly-girl wanting lots of accessories and other frilly things. That's because she loves to wear any and every hat possible as well as point out hats on others. This winter, we got them both new hats and mittens and tried them out the other day. Unfortunately, the photo we took of them wearing them was of 2 toddlers crying dressed in hats and mittens. How terrible of us to torture them that way! But a few nights later, Libby realized how much she liked them and didn't want to take them off, even when drinking milk (okay, now we KNOW she likes them if she'll do that).

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! My boys didn't mind their hats and mittens last winter, but this year they don't want anything to do with them. *L*

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too cute! We haven't had to attempt hats and mittens here since the coldest it's gotten is 59 degrees so far. Libby looks so stylin' in her purple hat, I think it's cute :).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...